Twister Trimmer T4 with Speed Control
The Twister Trimmer T4 hold many advantages: Easy to Transport – Lightweight and fits in your car SoftTumble™
- Technology – Patent-pending small tumbler diameter combined with polished stainless steel non-stick surface ensures flowers experience minimal impact via less wall crawl and shorter tumble distance.
- Simple and Quick to Clean – The Twister Trimmer T4 dismantles in seconds and is designed so that it gives you full access to blades and the removable motor pack
- No Tools Required – All you need to do is plug into a outlet and your ready to go. Low-Touch Trimming – Flowers subjected to low levels of human handling.
- Portable with its two-piece design
- Low Touch Trimming
- No Tools Required
- Adjustable feet to allow incline
- 304 stainless steel tumbler to mitigate risk of contamination
- Nitrided steel blades increase strength and resistance and decrease buildup
- Stainless steel high air flow guard
- Scale up to 3 wet / 2 dry in a row
Adapt to Product Variability
Aligning the harvest schedule with the cultivation team is challenging due to the constant changes. By nature, cultivation is experimental and at a medium to large scale, it takes trial and error to find the method that works for every harvest scenario.
The Twister T4 helps alleviate the pressure by adapting to the variability in cultivar characteristics, like flower quality, size, and density keeping you on top of your harvest schedule so you can focus on other aspects of the business.
36 Machines for the Price of 1
With six settings each for both the tumbler and the blade, the new T4 standard with Speed Control gives you thirty-six trimming styles in one quality machine. Adaptability is critical, and as each strain differs, you can set your trim settings to your harvest liking. Darwin would be proud.
With six settings each for both the tumbler and the blade, the new T4 standard with Speed Control gives you thirty-six trimming styles in one quality machine. Set your trim settings to your harvest liking. Darwin would be proud.
Natural Wonder // Trim Both Wet & Dry
- Hand trim quality with machine trim speed
- Achieve a gentle and softer trim
- Reduce flower wall crawl and time in the tumbler
- Trim low-density flower you used to hand trim
Wet flower is denser and more flexible because of its higher moisture content. This makes it more resilient when trimming and allows the choice to increase the blade and tumbler speed to maximize blade contact to achieve a tighter trim.
Slow Your Roll
Dry Trimming? Dry flower is lighter, more fragile and can be difficult to dial in the ideal 10-13% moisture content for optimal trimming. Reducing the tumbler speed and vacuum suction will allow a more gentle & softer trim, enabling you to trim even those low-density, delicate flowers you used to hand trim.
Strength in Numbers
Run in configurations up to 3 in a row, for a total production speed of up to 78 lbs/hr! Start with one, add a second, and when you’re ready slide in the third. No additional labour required!
|Minimize Downtime||Less Time Cleaning||Less Maintenance Required|
We’ve created a stainless steel version designed specifically for continuous harvest cycles and high cleanliness environments.
|We’ve made an already easy to clean machine, even easier! With it’s minimal, easy to wipe down design and the ability to withstand direct high-pressure washing and harsh chemicals, the T4 Stainless Steel option minimizes effort and time spent cleaning.
|The T4 Stainless Steel uses high-end Swedish bearings that require no greasing, are sealed for life and designed specifically for high-performance, continuous duty cycle environments.