IWS Flood and Drain – Standard (16MM)
Exceptional Control and Scalability.
For growers who want to adapt feed times to plant life stage.
At the feed times solution is pumped from the tank, filing each outer pot to 8cm below the rim of the inner pot. The plants take up the solution and stale air is pushed out of the root zone.
At the end of the timed feed the solution is pumped back to the water butt re-balancing the PH and re-oxygenating the root zone.
The IWS Basic System is supplied without stands and without the luxury of a remote timer, but works in the same way as the Flood and Drain System. Constructed from the same high quality materials as the standard system, it offers a more affordable alternative for growers on a budget. The Flood and Drain Basic Timer is very easy to use. Simply set the time and your feeds and you are ready to grow!
- Manufactured to the highest standard and carries the CE Mark of quality.
- 25 litre control unit and large feeder tank keep the system running, even if youre not there.
- Two quality magnetic float-valves inside the control unit to precisely control the flood and drain cycles.
- The system can be easily expanded with our extension kit.
Standard remote (16mm) includes:
- 15 fixed minute segmental timer
- 16mm piping
All Kits include:
- Brain control unit with fill pump, drain pump and water level controllers
- Choice of inner pots (Aqua, Culture or Punched Pot)
- 10 Litre outer pots
- Water Butt (Solid/Flexible)
- Feeding Timer
- All fittings and pipes