EndoSan is a solution of Hydrogen Peroxide (HO) which is stabilised using a proprietary ionic silver based chemistry.
EndoSan is a powerful, highly effective, broad spectrum disinfectant that is both stable and safe.
When correctly applied to water, air or any surface EndoSan will disinfect through an oxidisation process and continue to safely provide unrivaled residual performance.
- Highly effective biofilm remover
- Unrivalled stability
- Forms no harmful by-products
- Non-toxic & pH neutral when dosed
- Proven efficacy & globally approved
- Effective between 0°C and 95°C
- Odour, colour and taste free
- Three year shelf-life
- DEFRA Approved Disinfectant
How Does it Work?
- A typical bacterium naturally emits a negative charge. EndoSan is attracted by this charge to the site.
- In catalase producing bacterium the presence of EndoSan inhibits the defence mechanism, allowing the powerful free hydroxyl radicals to attack the cell membrane.
- These free hydroxyl radicals penetrate the membrane and destroy the bacterium. Once killed the bacterium no longer emits a negative charge.
- EndoSan is now attracted to the next bacteria site emitting a negative charge. Silver ions re-stabilise with excess hydrogen peroxide molecules to repeat the process.