Ecothrive Charge – Soil Conditioner and Biostimulant
For the Healthiest Plants Just Add Charge
Ecothrive Charge is a 100% naturally-produced potting soil enhancer that confers a whole host of biological benefits to your plants.
Composed entirely from the droppings of beetles, this premium grade ‘frass’ is packed full of beneficial microorganisms and natural plant growth catalysts.
- 1 Litre / 350g
- 5 Litres / 1.75kg
- 10 Litres / 3.5kg
Ecothrive Charge will stimulate robust plants growth, improve root zone conditions and create vigorous high yielding plants.
- Contains a well-balanced proportion of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium with good availability and long-term supply.
- Promotes a healthy biological presence in the growing media, improving nutrient cycling and availability as well as improved root growth.
- Contains naturally occurring activators of plants’ immune response, elevating defence against bacterial and fungal diseases.
- Easy to apply thanks to user-friendly sandy texture.
- 100% Organic — Approved by the Soil Association.
Premium grade insect frass
Composed entirely from the droppings of beetles, Ecothrive Charge is 100% naturally produced.
Bursting with beneficial biology
Chock-a-block full of beneficial mircoorganisms to ‘Charge’ your potting mix for improved root zone conditions.
Long lasting organic nutrition
Charge boosts the fertility of your potting mix by adding a balance of long-lasting primary nutrients.
Contains naturally occurring activators of plants’ immune response, boosting growth rate and resistance against disease.
Easy to Use
(1L Charge per 50L Coco/100L Soil)
Water through your media as normal.
And wait for the healthiest plants you’ve ever seen!
Potting Mix Base
- Cuttings / Seedlings / Low Feeding – Mix 5ml per Litre of Soil
- Established Plants / High Feeding – Mix 10ml per Litre of Soil
- 1L of Charge treats 100-200L of potting soil.
- Cuttings / Seedlings / Low Feeding – Mix 10ml per Litre of Soil
- Established Plants / High Feeding – Mix 20ml per Litre of Soil
- 1L of Charge treats 50-100L of coco.
- Suitable for use in all potting mixes including coco coir, peat and peat-free potting soils.
- For best results mix thoroughly with the potting substrate before planting.
- Follow up with top dressings every four weeks.
- Add 2-4ml per litre of potting mix – 1 x 20-40ml scoop per 10L pot
- Immediately after applying a top dressing, water the pot well.
- Repeat every four weeks or as the crop needs.
- Add 10-20ml per litre of water
- Stir thoroughly for one minute.
- Water the pot well until run-off occurs.
- Repeat every two to four weeks or as the crop needs.
- Leave tap water to stand overnight before use or, alternately, use rain water or filtered de-chlorinated water.
At planting or sowing:
- Add 50-100g per M2 (2.5-5 x 60ml scoops)
- Prepare the area for planting/sowing then lightly fork charge into the top 10cm (4 inches) of soil.
- Follow up by top dressing four to six weeks later.
- Top dress 25-50g per M2 (1.25-2.5 x 60ml scoops)
- Evenly sprinkle the measured amount around the base of the plant and water in well.
- Top dressings can be repeated every four weeks during active growth.
- Add 1-2g per litre of water (0.5-1 level teaspoon)
- Stir thoroughly for one minute.
- Leave to stand for 15 minutes.
- Repeat once, then strain to remove sediment.
- Pour into a spray bottle and use with 24 hours.
- Leave tap water to stand overnight before use, alternately use rain water or filtered de-chlorinated water.
- Repeat applications every one to two weeks.
Compost Tea Supplement
- Add 1-2g per litre of compost tea brewing water.
- Add at the start of the brewing cycle with your usual compost and microbial stimulants.
Adding Charge to your aerated compost tea will increase the microbial biomass and diversity.