AutoPot 4 Pot System Kit (Boxed)
The 1Pot System is extremely versatile and can be used for a wide range of plant types and sizes.
Seasonal flowering plants and perennial shrubs thrive and produce an abundance of blooms and foliage because of the unique action of the AQUAvalve, which is designed to allow the plant to go through a wet & dry cycle.
The 1Pot System is easily extended so many pots can be linked to a single tank. Please see examples of typical layouts using 6mm pipe or 16mm pipe.
The pots & trays can be easily moved at will, if the plants grow too large they can be spaced further apart with ease. Once set up and a tank is filled with water & liquid feed this extremely versatile system will completely take care of all your plants needs.
The AutoPot FlexiTank revolutionises water storage, it is everything you need in one compact box.
It requires no tools for assembly, reduces storage and shipping costs and takes minutes to assemble.
It really couldn’t be simpler.
Unlike other waterbutts and barrels, the AutoPot Flexi Tank can be stored away when not used, can fit where other tanks cannot go and is adaptable in ways standard tanks are not.
Included in the Kit:
- 1x 47lr Water Tank
- 4x 1Pot kits
- 1x Connection kit with fittings and tube
Simple care guidelines
Ensuring that the AQUAvalve floods and drains correctly
- Making sure your AQUAvalve floods and drains correctly is simply achieved and only takes a few seconds.
- Hold the AQUAvalve at eye level so that you can see the silicon fitted to the top float resting on the hole below it.
- The silicon must create a tight seal when touching the hole.
- If it looks like it is not sitting parallel on the hole below, simply lift the top float and apply pressure to one side of the silicon, drop the float and hold at eye level again. Repeat the procedure if necessary.
Care and maintenance
- At the end of your growing season, clean the AQUAvalve using warm soapy water. Using an old tooth brush will help.
The AQUAvalve is easily disassembled. The top float will slide all the way across and the bottom float is unclipped from its pivoting position. The circular discs fitted to the top float can also be removed by using pliers to grip the raised point.
At this point is it advisable to remove the silicones to avoid them being lost.
- It is also handy to have a paper clip or pipe cleaner to hand so that you can push it through the AQUAvalve nozzle, this will remove any lime scale build up that may have occurred during the growing season.
Blowing through the AQUAvalve nozzle will also help to remove any build up. Do not under any circumstances use a drill & drill bit to clear the AQUAvalve nozzle.
This will potentially damage the AQUAvalve beyond repair.
- Pot up your plants, water through, then allow your plants to establish in the pots for a period of 7 to 10 days before turning your system on. This will encourage a stronger and healthier root system.
- Always raise your tank to a minimum of 150mm above the highest AQUAvalve and re-fill the tank when there is approximately a 1/3 of the solution left – NEVER ALLOW THE TANK TO RUN EMPTY.
- For best results, we recommend mineral fertilisers. Do not use organic fertilisers, as they have a tendency to block small pipe work.
- Clean all substrate from the bottom and sides of the pots before placing in each tray. This will ensure your system is clean from the start.
- Always use free draining substrates, for example: soil/perlite, coco/perlite, soil/clay pebbles, coco/clay pebbles, rockwool/clay pebbles.
System set-up guidelines
- Place circular root control disc gold face down in the pot.
- Fill pot with medium and pot up plants. Water through pot and allow to drain outside the tray.
- Remove collar. Push 6mm pipe through collar and attach to AQUAvalve nozzle. Rescrew collar – DON’T overturn… when you feel it grip STOP.
- Connect AQUAvalve so ‘half moon’ is on T section in the tray.
- Position tray so it is level.
- Cut 6mm/16mm pipe to appropriate length
- Push 6mm top hat grommet into tank, then push 6mm pipe through grommet.
- Inside the tank push 6mm filter into 6mm pipe.
- Place pot in the tray, make sure it is CLEAN! Place lid over valve onto tray.
Using your front instruction sheet, repeat the module set up instructions for the number of trays.
Allow your plants to establish for 7-10 days before turning system on.
|1 Pot – Tray||W 245mm x L 350mm|
|1 Pot – Pot*||W 260mm x H 300mm|
|easy2grow – Tray||W 275mm x L 575mm|
|easy2grow – Pot*||W 245mm x H 200mm|
*Refers to width of top of pot