4mm White Pipe with added Sanafor
White Pipe is suitable for use in all typical irrigation systems.
It reflects more heat than comparable black pipe, ensuring nutrients within your system maintain a cooler temperature. 1% Sanafor within the material can also help to inhibit the growth of algae, fungi and bacteria in your system.
Available in 10m or 50m rolls.
- Naturally cooler nutrients.
- Contains 1% Sanafor which helps inhibit microbial growth.
- Heightened system efficiency.
- Increased consistency of the rootzone temperature.
Uses and functions
An alternative to standard piping in your grow room where heat from a light source can have a negative impact.
White Pipe can help to reduce the potential risks of diseases and algae growth, and keeps your nutrient and therefore your root zone cooler.
Also suitable for use in greenhouses or in any other irrigation situation where heat from a light source is an issue.
- 1 % Sanafor impregnated PVC.
- Suits 4mm Internal Diameter.
- Available in 10m and 50m lengths.