Welcome to Green Fingered Hydroponics
Now open on Sundays
11am till 3pm
We stock soil, nutrients, pots, lights, tents, full systems and all the accessories you will need to ensure you get the best from your hydroponic growing system . If you have any queries about any product or require any further information call or email us and one of our staff will assist you.
Get the heaviest yields – fast. The Amazon system offers you the incredible performance and yields of aeroponics, at an affordable price. With systems available from just 80cm long, it offers unbeatable yield per square metre.
The Amazon is an aeroponic growing system. Your plants or rooted cuttings are placed in mesh pots and suspended in a misting chamber that sits on top of a nutrient solution tank. The roots are constantly misted with nutrient solution whilst being suspended in air and grow down into the chamber.
Unused nutrient solution drains back into the tank so there’s no water-logging and no restriction of oxygen to the roots, plus there’s no build up of damaging nutrient salts.
Grow your plants in an Amazon and they’ll have constant access to nutrient solution and oxygen; taking up much more water and nutrients than plants fed a few times a day. The more oxygen, water and nutrients your plants can absorb, the bigger the yields they will produce.
Unrestricted access to oxygen, nutrients and water = explosive growth!
Why the Amazon produces amazing results
· Maximum possible exposure of plant roots to water, nutrient and oxygen.
· Healthy root zone – lack of growing medium reduces risk of pests and disease.
· Never under-fed or under-watered and no nutrient build up.
Why choose the Amazon?
· Performance – incredible growth and the biggest yields.
· Easy transplant - transplant 50mm pots directly from the X-Stream into the Amazon or transplant cuttings into the 80mm pots with a few clay pebbles.
· Clean and very little waste – only growing medium used is the medium that the plants are started in or, if transplanting from an X-Stream, no medium at all.
· Practical - easy access to root chamber for inspection and maintenance.
· Flexible - 6 lid options to suit your growing arrangement, grow in 50mm or 80mm pots. Grow a large number of short plants or a few very large plants.
Amazon available in single and twin sizes, with 6 lid options.